Social Icons

facebookemailtwitterrss feed

Sunday, May 19, 2013

I'm BaaaaAAAAAAAaaaaack!

Well, mostly. I wont go into my problems here, suffice to say I found out I had more and better friends thanni knew. My thanks to all of you, and special thanks to Animal and Deadman for dragging me kicking and screaming out tonight.

You see, tonight, I found something. I stumbled onto a time machine. A time machine named Metal Shop. It took me back in time, back to when I didn't care because because I didnt have to, when I looked forward to being an adult. They are an awesome 80s tribute band, with an even more awesome stage presence.

To make a long story short, I had a blast with my friends, rocked my freaking ass off, and am generally ready to get back to work on this blog, and NERF in general.

To make this semi on topic, I have a project im working on as soon as I get my hands a heat gun, which will be generating a tutorial.

Edit: Found their website,   www.metalshopdallas.com

No comments :

Post a Comment

 

Special Thanks

Sample Text

Sample Text