Social Icons

facebookemailtwitterrss feed

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

My Basic Loadout

I'll update this with pics later, But for now. My Go To loadout for, basically, ANY situation, is My Trusty CS-50 Stampede (currently stock, i'm waiting for the available money for upgrade springs and battery, and possibly gears and motor), and a Pair of Stryfes (still stock as well, debating on mods, but will be detailed below. On my "to be purchased" list are LARP thrown weapons and a good LARP Boffer sword. probably from Stronblade (i think thats the name of the company). they're better quality than NERF Melee weapons.

I'm currently designing a pair of tactical drop holsters for the stryfes that will allow one handed reholstering. Also on my upgrade list are a few of Limey Tactical's improved 4-in-hand mag pouches, some "toy" night vision goggles with a home made head rig (the ones that actually are Active IR, not the cheaper ones with green lights, just FYI), IR laser for a sight to compensate for the lack of depth perception of the goggles, and an IR Iluminator (read "LED Flashlight with a LED swap") for night TACOPS. Also, some new apps for my phone when i get it upgraded, and a pebble smart watch.  i do have a plan :D. and i still need to pick up my suspension vest, Cami's, and webbing. Most of my tactical gear was stolen during my move several years ago, and, i hate to say, i probably wouldn't fit in it anymore.

I usually start with a 35 in the 'Pede and 6's in the Stryfe, then go to 18s on everything when empty.

Now, planned mods.
Stampede: Spring and power upgrade. CONSIDERING installing a high torque brushless motor and an arduino controller. The Arduino will also run some other firmware, basically giving me a round counter and an empty clip indicator (setable to either light an LED or simply cease firing, maybe play a pinfall clip out of a speaker) that's all still in the planning stages, though.
Stryfe: either a voltage upgrade followed by a possible motor swap, or simply do the Plasma Dash swap and an amperage upgrade. i'll need to find some higher limit switches, though.

I have a plan to experiment with LIFEPO batteries as voltage upgrades. not sure how that's going to turn out, but i can use em in other stuff, so, no loss.

anywho, that's how i get rigged.

No comments :

Post a Comment

 

Special Thanks

Sample Text

Sample Text